Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Friendship


Friendship is the most precious gold ever found.. 
Friendship means trust, and real love..
Friendship means hope, and luck. 
It means everything, in the whole world!

..Recently I've had a talk that was kind of a fight with my best friend. I didn't noticed at start, but she was mad. You know, she is a really outside "tough" person, but the reality is that she is really soft on the inside..
Even though I've known her just for two years, I adore her. She is really the BEST THING that has ever happened to me! She is such a pretty face. She has the most curious little blue eyes, and she has long fair hair. 
I didn't know how much she meant to me, 'till tonight. 'Till the night I almost lost her, and her trust, just because I was trying to make the best appearance in other less important people's eyes!
We had a talk and while I was crying I told her that she can't go.. She can't leave me all by my self. She just can't! I told her I was so sorry and that I didn't want to lose her. 
..And while saying that, I realized that she meant a world to me. That she has done some stuff for me that no one could ever do. I realized how grateful I am to her. I realized that whenever I was crying she stood there for me. She gave me tips and she always told me the truth! She was the only one, that never actually hurt me. 
..And, she's a saint like always. She actually forgive me. She was kind of able to forget everything, and able to tell me she loved me. She proved me, that not everyone is bad. That there is someone who will hold my hand, forever! She showed me what real friends are for!
Tip: Don't ever betray your BFF for no one. 'Cause no matter what, no one will stand with you in your "rainy days" ..except for them! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. This is great!
    Friendship is really the most precious gold. I really love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rubby!You're very sweet.. That means a world to me!

      Delete